Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Fate of Atlantis – Fields of Elysium completion
Hi there! So I finally onto my final DLC pack of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. I started it on Sunday and yesterday I completely finished Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC: Fate of Atlantis episode 1 – Fields of Elysium. Not only that but I also half-way through the second episode already.
I think Fate of Atlantis is a great 3-episode DLC but some of the achievements take quite long. I’d say roughly8 hours per episode. This includes destroying all the marble maiden tributes, freeing Elysium from overseers, gatehring the knowledge, doing other quests and side quests in order to complete all te achievements. It’s a fun DLC though. So on Sunday and yesterday, I was able to complete all 5 achievements.
Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium Achievements
- Blasphmere – destroyed all 18 marble maiden tributes
- Gathering Strenth – acquired all 3 keeper’s insights
- In the Face of the Gods – remembered who I was
- No More Rulers – killed all the Overseers in Elysium
- The Conquer – won contest of Elysium with freed humans from 3 main regions
OK, so this episode had 1 easily missable achievement which I didn’t miss (lucky me). It is quite surprising because it is Assassin’s Creed game and they haven’t had any missable achievements in quite a long time.
Anyway, to make this DLC even quicker, her’s how I would do it (if I had to do it again):
- Play story missions until you unlock side quest “Free Their Minds, Rest Will Follow” – you will acquire staff of Hermes right before you unlock this side quest. Staff of Hermes is like a Leonidas’ Spear – a special weapon that allows to free soldiers from ISU influence. All you need to do is knock-out enemy and then you have an option either killing them or liberating them.
- Find all marble maiden tributes while you have “Free Their Minds, Rest Will Follow” side quest active – this quest requires you to liberate soldiers from 3 main regions (Pheraia’s Retreat, Deukalion’s Heritage and Mino’s Faith). You need to liberate 8 soldiers from each region so 24 in total. Each maiden tribute is guarded by 2 or 3 ISU soldiers + Kolossi statues. What you need to do is knock out the regular soldiers first. Before liberating brutes, I suggest stealthily destroying 2 statues (each tribute has 2 statues as well). Then take a fight with brute and instead of performing killing blow – use Sparta’s Kick to know them out, then liberate them.
- Clear out the camps and forts – there is at least 1 fort in each region. You will need to clear them out for story anyway because you will need to completely lower Persephone’s influence in each region anyway. Each fort also hosts Overseer that you will need to kill in order to earn achievement “No More Rulers”.
- Acquire keeper’s insights – very easy, just follow the way in tunnels (no exploring required, pretty straight forward way without twists and turns). There is one that will have 2 kolossi soldiers but you can easily kill them with critical assassination.
- Complete the rest of the story.
That’s all really. In Deuklion’s Heritage, you may not find enough soldiers to liberate through maiden tributes. I prefered just critically assassinating brutes. You would still get 1-2 regular soldiers liberated. FOr the rest of them – just go into fort, find a lonely soldier, knock him out and liberate. To be honest, this side quest was the longest quest in this entire DLC.
Marble Maiden Tribute locations in Elysium
Alright, you might be wondering where to find each and every marble maiden tribute in Elysium? Worry not! I have covered you here!
Well, not me, actually but my friends over at Game Pressure. Just visit this page for the locations.
Keeper’s Insights locations in Elysium
This will also get you an easy achievement. Just visit this page for all 4 locations for the guide. This guide is for all 3 episodes of Fate of Atlantis.
Frequently asked Questions
Funny (or not) I get some emails regarding this DLC. So in order to save you time, here I’ll post most frequently asked questions.
Can you liberate Overseers?
No, you need to “confirm kills” when the Overseers are down. There is no option of liberating them.
So there you have it – an easy walkthrough/guide on how to beat the first episode of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC – Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium.
Latest posts by Don Mazonas (see all)
- Kauil’s Treasure review – a fun and short puzzle platformer - January 12, 2021
- Even The Ocean review and achievements – done in 10 minutes? - August 28, 2020
- Distraint 2 Review – Self-Exploration Game - July 10, 2020