5 things I hate about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Empire
Don’t get me wrong – I absolutely love Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Empire, however, there is no game without a sin. So here I list 5 things I hate about the game:
- No fast travel – even Sekiro had Fast Travel feature. Here, you have to go back to your ship after mission is done … it is a little bit annoying. Of course, it’s fun to explore and all but that I will do after I beat the story (or right before the lastest boss).
- Angle sometimes not working – there are quite a few locations where you have to jump from one rope onto another. Camera and control angle makes it quite difficult to turn to another rope.
- Loads at some random location – alright, I remember Max Payne 3, for example, would play a cutscene while loading the next stage … Assassin’s Creed would load only at the begginning when the game starts and when you are actually fast travelling … same with Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. Now this game loads at the beggining and then decides to stop and load while I am moving in the lift … or something.
- God forbid if you die … yup, when you die you respawn to your last meditation spot. That means that you have to fight all those monsters and startroopers all over again …
- Boss fight ends in the middle of fight – yes, even though I am clearly winning and still got nearly full HP, boss is downed to half of their life points, a cutscene appears out of blue and BD-1 decided to put laser wall in … and Cal Kestis says that I would have died if it wasn’t for my droid … oh c’mon … I want to kill the boss in the first fight …
So there you have it – 5 things that I hate about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. What else do you hate? Or, perhaps, you love those 5 features of the game? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Don Mazonas (see all)
- Kauil’s Treasure review – a fun and short puzzle platformer - January 12, 2021
- Even The Ocean review and achievements – done in 10 minutes? - August 28, 2020
- Distraint 2 Review – Self-Exploration Game - July 10, 2020